Friday, July 22, 2011

One of my many reasons for this blog.......

Hey all! :) Well, one of my many reasons for creating this blog is because I like to share....a lot! :) LOL! And I am one of the many lucky people out there who are part of VocalPoint. VocalPoint is a site that has everything from exclusive coupons and offers to recipes and hints and tips on just about everything! :)


Well, I became a part of VocalPoint about two months ago and have received everything from coupons for free product like juices and salad to free products to try that hadn't been released in stores yet. :)

Well a month or so ago...I received this little goodie in the mail box. :)


What it is, is an in-laundry scent booster.  I was skeptical at first, because during the summer...with fire pit parties, BBQs, The Fourth of July (that smell from the fireworks), camping, sweating....etc....there are smells that you sometimes would like TOTALLY out of your laundry. :) Well, I am happy to report that this little product from Downy....really works. I was given the "fresh" scent to try and I loved it. I loved our clothes coming out smelling so clean. :)

I was at Target last night (Thursday) and by their registers I saw my Target had Downy Unstoppables for $5.88. :) Now, I haven't found a coupon for this yet, but when I do...I will post a link on my blog. :)


If you would like to register on VocalPoint and get in on the fun and possibly get things sent to you to try....register HERE!!

Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment