Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hi! Nice to meet you! :)

Hey all! Well, the first blog post on any blog is usually the hardest one to come up with. With my other blog, The Beautiful Life, it was a little easier, since that blog is all about creativity and now, my design team projects and just creative fun.

BUT....I am a LOT more than just a creator of paper crafts and cute things of the sort. I am a wife, a mother, a friend, a couponer, menu maker, you name it.....in one THREE LETTER WORD: MOM! I would like to think of MOM's as a step up from your usual mother. Usually, when I have heard children call their mom's "mother"...it's isn't in the most favorable situations.

MOM or MOMMY....now, those are two words that we, as mommies, hear a lot. Yes, we may get tired of hearing it, especially when we have a headache from the daily stress and it isn't late enough to have a glass of wine or cup of tea (whatever you like). BUT.....when we sit down to relax at the end of our days....it is the TITLE I am MOST proud of.  I am so happy that these two, beautiful human beings:
Call me Mom/Mommy/Mama.

I am also happy that I am married to this wonderful guy:


Now- I want this blog to be about everything NON-creative that I do. However, if I do some decorating of my home or organizing with some of my crafty stuff...you may see it here. Like these:

Made with my Cricut, Vinyl, and some totes from The Dollar Tree


You will see it here. :)

I want to also share with you some of my NOT-SO-EXTREME couponing! :) Yes, I do have a binder, but I am not like this:

Or this:


I have such an opinion on the extreme couponing thing...that I am gonna save it for another post. :) LOL! Now, it isn't totally bad (my opinion), but I have one.

I also love to garden and cook. :) And want to share tips and recipes with you, so you can be happy and have a little help from a friend. :)

I want my readers to come here and have a good time, a good chuckle, a good cry (sometimes) and just enjoy this blog. :)

I will try to get a post out every other day if not everyday. :) As I am growing my blog, I will also try to get links to other sites and blogs that are good ones for us mom's. :)

If there is anything you want me to write on....let me know. :) Just leave a comment. :)

Ok, friends, see you tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

  1. 2 THUMBS UP FRIEND
    =0)
    JEANIE
    http://jeaniesdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete